Birth is designed to awaken us to the primal, raw, powerful force of nature that lives within! As a Birth Doula, I trust, fully and completely, in the body’s divine wisdom. I invite those who are willing to do the same to dive in to the immense capacity for personal growth and expansion that is possible when we fully trust!
As Doula, I work one-on-one with families as they move through pregnancy, childbirth, and postpartum. I offer emotional, physical, spiritual, and informational support throughout the entire journey. It is meaningful for me to customize what I offer for each individual family, however a basic outline is as follows:
- 4 Prenatal Visits – Creating space to get to know one another and to have open conversation around education and birth planning.
- Continuous care and support – I am available outside of our scheduled meeting times to answer question, provide support, and to offer educational resources.
- On-call @ 38 weeks – I am on-call at 38 weeks, available at any time by phone or e-mail.
- Labor & Birth support – I am committed to being with you during the entirety of the laboring and birthing process, whether it be 4 hours or 40 hours.
- Postpartum Care & Support – I stay for a few hours after baby arrives, to ensure all is well and to see that everyone is settled. I also offer a postpartum visit once you arrive home, and continue to be available by phone or e-mail for support, questions, and conversation.
- Breastfeeding Support
*Photographs of your first moments with baby are also available, if you so choose!
I would be honored to share sacred birthing space with you and your growing family. If you are interested in Doula services, or would like more information, please contact me – https://sacredselfbirthing.wordpress.com/contact-information/